Knitting Pattern: Chakra Cowl

photo by Juliana



More knitting just for me.  It's therapeutic.  One of my favorite fiber artists, Juliana, spun this yarn last year.  When she posted it on facebook I knew it had to be mine.  I had no earthly idea what I was going to do with one small skein of  hand spun art yarn, but sometimes you just know.  It's 100 yards of thick and thin (mostly thick) hand dyed merino.  The colors are gorgeous.  I love bright colors.  I left it on the table to look at for a really long time and then decided to stash it away.  I was recently digging through said stash and it jumped right out at me.  Chakra Spin.  It's ironic, isn't it.

I made it into a cowl.  What better way to use a small skein of handspun than to make a thick, cozy, and stylish accessory.  To make your own, download the FREE pattern now:

FREE Ravelry Download


I almost forgot to add that Mike made the wood buttons for me for Christmas, and we should have some in the shop in a few days!














2 comments