Homesteading: A weekly account of our journey to becoming off grid homesteaders. Our path will be long as we are only paying in cash and our funds are very limited. Mike and I have no idea what we're doing so we'll be learning as we go. I know we'll make mistakes and that's ok. It's all part of the process.
We would love to read about your homesteading experiences, so if you'd like to share your favorite resources, tips, funny stories, recipes, books, website or even just a photo from the week, please leave a link in the comments.
* * * * *
* Mowing the trails and raking the clippings for our compost toilet. (More on this next week!)
* Watching all the insects in our field of wildflowers.
* Waiting for the humming birds to find the new feeder.
* Learning how not to hang a hammock.
* Wishing we had a few of these handsome creatures.