Yarn Along

Darning in the ends on a pair of Toast.  For me!  The yarn was a gift from a friend and I love it so much that I want to make a whole sweater out of it, but of course I can't find the band.  This much I know... it's a wool blend and it's hand dyed.  I'm thinking {hoping... pleading... begging} the duo at DarnKnit will be able to help me out.

I'm also reading Harvesting Color.  Again.  Plant dyeing is speaking to my soul and I'm beginning to listen.

{p.s. Joining in with Ginny's Yarn Along}

{p.p.s.  Two days until closing!!!!!  We're just a little bit excited}

What are you working on this week?

3 comments

  1. I love Toast and made myself a pair too, we deserve it right?!
    How exciting to be closing on your place. I don't blame you for being just a wee bit excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You chose such a pretty yarn color! I added Harvesting Color to my ever growing amazon list. I'd love to use some of the flowers and veggies from my garden to harvest some yarn:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice to knit for oneself some times - gorgeous colour.
    Good luck in finding more of something similar.
    Enjoy knitting and reading.

    ReplyDelete