Happenings

Not much has happened this week, as we get back into the swing of things after vacation.  I always enjoy the rhythm of peaceful energy everyone brings after a week of living outside. {I really can't wait to move to the country!}
Luke lost his front tooth.

I made a few pairs of shorts out of the hemp I dyed here.  The boys have been living in them and as expected they're holding up to kid play splendidly {is that even a word?!  It is today.} 



We spent one afternoon in the meadow foraging and identifying new plants.  

Flea market find last weekend!  The date on the newspaper is 1981, so presumably, all these flowers have been hidden away as long as I've been alive!  Crazy.  

Wishing you a peaceful weekend~


3 comments

  1. Those shorts turned out great. I have a hemp skirt that I have worn weekly for years and although the bottom hem is frayed it has held up well. (And that gap-toothed grin is the best!)
    ~Nikole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nikole! I'm going to make a few skirts for myself this week since I don't have any summer clothes, except one pair of shorts. eek! The temps went from 50 to 90 overnight and my jeans just aren't working for me now;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pictures (except maybe the one with the tiny snake:) How fun to find those old bits of newspaper and flowers, im amazed the flowers lasted so well!

    ReplyDelete