8 oz (two small bottles) white craft glue
1 cup water
1 cup warm water
1-1/2 teaspoons borax powder
1 package of Kool aid
1. Pour the glue into a large bowl. Add water and stir until blended. Add Kool aid powder and stir until mixed well. Set this mixture aside.
2. In a small bowl, stir together the warm water and borax powder until the powder dissolves.
3. Slowly pour this mixture into the glue mixture, stirring continually for two minutes.
4. Knead the glob with your hands until it's smooth and stretchy.
5. Let sit for about 10 minutes
6. Laugh your head off!!
Store in an airtight container.
*Note: The recipe only called for 1 1/2 t. of borax, but we used a lot more! Just keep adding a little at a time until it gets thick and rubbery.